Sow Well Tots is excited to announce that we are HIRING lead, assistant, and substitute educators for the 2022-23 school year. Are you an experienced nature-based or early childhood educator who is interested in an alternative approach to early childhood education? Are you energetic? Do you like to experience joy, connection, and authentic purpose in your vocation? If so, SWT encourages you to apply to join our team. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, positions will be open until filled.
About the positions:
- Experience (1-3 yr. minimum) in education preferred
- 1 Full-time lead educator opening (approx. 8-4pm, M-F, Sept-June)
- 1 Part-time assistant educator opening (approx. 4 hrs/day. M-F, Sept.-June)
- Accepting applications for substitute teachers
- Competitive pay and paid time off
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. and work outdoors in all weather
- Must be certified or able/willing to be certified by MA EEC
- Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation or other non-merit characteristics.
- We ENCOURAGE teachers from underrepresented backgrounds to apply!